Today is my first day of blogging and I’ve already been nominated for a blog award! Wow!
The rules to have a chance to win the award are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the blogger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post.
4) Go to their blogs and tell them.
So, ten facts about me:
1. I live in the United States
2. I’d like to stay anonymous, for now anyway.
3. I keep to myself.
4. I just discovered my love for writing this year!
5. I love reading!
6. English is my favorite subject.
7. My favorite season is summer ❤
8. I’m Leo.
9. I love listening to music.
10. Hunter Hayes is my favorite singer.
The questions my nominator created for me:
1. What State (or city) do live in? Ohio.
2. How long have you been blogging? Today is my first day.
3. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I wanted to try another way to write.
4 Why did you choose WordPress instead of another platform? Well, I looked up some blogging websites and WordPress always came up first, so I chose WordPress.
5. Are you on twitter, why? No, I’m not.
6. Are you not on twitter, why? I’m not on Twitter because I’m already addicted to Facebook, I don’t need another website. Hahaha.
7. If you can be an animal, which one? I would be a dolphin because they are very talented and they live in the ocean.
8. Other than writing, what other talents do you have? I’m pretty good at drawing.
9. Has blogging changed you life? Yes, it made me feel like I could do something with writing in a career someday.
10. Will you nominate eleven other people for this award? Yes, after I’m done with this post.
11. Is this your first award? Yes.
Questions I’ve made for the people I nominated:
1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. Have you won an award before?
3. What other talents do you have?
4. What do you want to do for a career/What is your career?
5. Did you go to college/Do you want to go to college?
6. When did you start blogging?
7. Has writing/blogging changed your life?
8. If it has changed your life, how?
9. The blog post that I nominated you for, what made you write it?
10. What is a summary of the post you writen?
The URL’s of the posts I’ve nominated are below. Congrats!
more to come!